– Never eat unwashed fruit. However, instead of plain water, it is recommended to use a mixture of 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda and one litre of water for washing.
– When assembling the cakes, use half baking powder and half baking soda, the dough will be nice and even.
– If the beef is difficult to cook, add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water. This procedure also applies to other meat.
– If the water is hard, sprinkle 10 deka of baking soda into our bath water, because it has a water softening effect.
– The remains of burnt food can be removed by boiling baking soda mixed with a little water in the pot. When it has cooled down, you can easily clean the foot.
– Stubborn dirt stuck to the tile can be rubbed off with baking soda sprinkled on a wet cloth. Sprinkle baking soda in the toilet bowl, then scrub it with a brush.
– Make a smooth paste of two heaped teaspoons of baking soda and one teaspoon of lemon juice or water. Wash your teeth with this, then rinse with cold water. Whitens tooth enamel.
– If you rub a handful of baking soda into your dry scalp before washing your hair, it will get rid of dandruff.
Ingredients: acidity regulator, sodium hydrogen carbonate.